Lenora M. Ziegler, MSW, LCSW
LDZ Psychotherapy and Consulting LLC’s mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care that focuses on changing negative behaviors through easy to learn, evidence-based, and wellness-focused tools aimed to improve one’s quality of life. We offer a safe, supportive, non-judgmental environment where establishing rapport, trust and achievable goals is our purpose. We will start where you are and work towards your goals supporting you every step of the way. We offer authentic inspiration and support on your way towards self acceptance, change and wellness. Together. Today.
- Clinical Certificate in Bowen Family Systems Theory
- Addictions Certificate Training
- Institute Training Funded by NIMH on the Treatment of Anxiety
- Certified School Social Worker
- Featured Presenter at National Conference and local professional meetings
- Certified in AHA CPR/AED
- Certified Youth Recreation Coach
- NJ Lic #44SC05506900
- National Association of Social Workers
- Specialty Practice Sections (Private Practice, Mental Health, Addictions, Aging)
- Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy
To schedule an appointment, please call: 7326104122.