Meet Lenora M. Ziegler, MSW, LCSW, CDBT
- Lenora has over 27 years of professional clinical experience and has spent the last 11 years working in outpatient mental health. Lenora is passionate about helping people better understand themselves with refreshed self-compassion so they can live their life with deep meaning and fulfillment. Lenora is the Owner and Clinical Supervisor of Breakthrough Counseling Services.
- Certified in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional
- Certified Advanced Grief Counseling Specialist
- Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional
- Certified Sex Therapy Informed Professional
- Certified in Bowen Family Systems Theory
- ADHD Certified Clinical Services Professional
- Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Certified School Social Worker
- NJ Lic #44SC05506900
- National Association of Social Workers
- Specialty Practice Sections (Private Practice, Mental Health, Addictions, Aging)
- American Association for Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists
- PESI Global Partner
Meet Gianna Natale, MSW, LSW, Staff Therapist
- As a licensed social worker, Gianna specializes in working with teenagers and young adults in the areas of anxiety, depression, self-esteem, and stress management. Gianna helps to guide her clients through many of life’s challenges specific to relationships, emotion regulation, navigating high school, transition to college, leaving home, and self-awareness. If you are open to hearing new perspectives, ideas, and strategies to help you overcome struggles and meet your goals, you are in the right place.
Gianna’s Therapeutic Approach:
- Using CBT, Mindfulness, Solution-Focused Therapy, and Strengths-Based modalities, Gianna offers a person-centered approach that helps her clients reach their mental health and wellness goals. Gianna utilizes clients’ strengths as a starting point to help clients reframe their narratives to be more adaptive and self-compassionate.
- Gianna has worked in a variety of settings with children of all ages and families in the community, in schools, and in intensive behavioral health care. Gianna is highly skilled and she offers support and guidance to her clients to become more aware and learn how to cope with life’s challenges. Gianna is a blessing to this practice and her clients. Gianna looks forward to meeting you where you are in this journey of life and providing support as you choose to help yourself.
To schedule an appointment with either Lenora or Gianna,